Owning a GOTV decoder with an active package is an equivalent of watching a take of DSTV’s entry-level packages. In simple terms, GOTV is the affordable equivalent of DSTV with a similarity in the channels offered and pricing structure.
Well, GOTV users usually face a problem of delayed watching once a payment is made. Actually, the decoder may display an E16 error even after payment is made.
To activate your GOTV decoder once you successfully make a payment for a new package or after renewing your current bouquet, all you need to do is clear the displayed error to refresh your decoder.
To clear GOTV errors, you can either dial a given shortcode from the GOTV menu, or simply visit you’re My Account dashboard to send a clear signal from your Smartphone or computer.
Activating Your GOTV Decoder
- Make sure your decoder is plugged in and turned ON.
- Visit the GOTV Self Service Website: eazy.gotvafrica.com.
- From Eazy Self Service Menu, Locate and click Fix errors.
- From the open Fix Error Dialog Box, Enter your decoder number.
- Choose the GOTV E16 Error on the list.
- Enter the security check phrase.
- Click fix error.
- In a few seconds, Your decoder should become active again
- Done: You just refreshed your decoder, if you made a payment, you should watch all channels.
With error E16 that pops up when your decoder subscription runs out, fixing it is as easy as refreshing the decoder online while it’s powered on. And, Just like that, your GOTV viewing experience continues.