Did you know you can avoid WhatsApp banning your account? This is a good gesture to avoid potential loss of access to your account. In most cases, you will not get a warning when WhatsApp bans your account since once your account is marked, there is no proven way to bypass the mark.
The major causes of WhatsApp bans include using modified versions such as GBWhatsApp, FMWhatsApp, and TMWhatsApp. Also, having your account reported by multiple users as fraudulent attracts a WhatsApp ban to safeguard other users. In most cases, if you‘re using WhatsApp business, your account is closely tracked for violations.
Additionally, when someone blocks your number, WhatsApp often asks the user for a reason as to why they are blocking you. If multiple users block you and state the same reason, your account may get banned to save guard the privacy of others.
So, the best ways to avoid WhatsApp banning your account or suspending it for a good amount of time include the following listed below:
- Keep your WhatsApp number in good books by refraining from getting blocked by many contacts or users for the same reasons.
- Don’t over-register your WhatsApp account on different devices in different locations (Countries & ISPs) in a short time. This is possible if you’re using a bad VPN that’s deleting your Apps forcing you to re-register.
- Avoid using WhatsApp web if you’re using a modded WhatsApp version like GBWhatsApp.
- When using WhatsApp business, make sure you sell genuine products & services than looking like a fraud that may force users to report your account. If you’re selling hacked products, chances are high that you’ll be reported and banned on WhatsApp.
- Use the original WhatsApp version. If you’re a fan of modded versions, then follow the steps below.
If you are using a modified version of WhatsApp such as GBWhatsApp, then, try your level best to refrain from the following:
- Forwarding so many messages at once.
- Posting of long statuses. For example, Videos with 7+ minutes.
- Activating the auto-reply function.
- Too much uninstalling and reinstalling of modded WhatsApp versions, and switching between mods. For example, switching from GBWhatsApp to TMWhatsApp and vice versa.
- Sharing unwanted messages, pictures, and videos in bulk.
- Deleting many people from a group continuously.
- Hiding Blue ticks and the second tick.
In conclusion, these are the best ways you can avoid WhatsApp banning your account. The good thing is that bans are often temporary and will not be permanent. But if you can avoid getting banned, try and keep in the good books since it will affect your number on other applications as well such as Facebook and Instagram.