You can fix the something went wrong error on Bing AI Chat that normally disturbs your chatting experience with the AI tool. The error is often caused by a few issues that could be caused by your account settings or the way you prompt the Bing AI Chat tool.
Among the key causes is the fact that Bing AI chat could be processing a lot of requests at the moment. But unlike ChatGPT which gives you little to no access while at capacity, the something went wrong [refresh] error on Bing AI chat is a sign that the service could be at capacity.
Best way to Fix the Something went wrong error on Bing AI Chat
The something went wrong error on Bing AI Chat is possible to fix as long as you already have access to the new Bing which you can enroll to by joining the waitlist and making your position count. To fix the error once and for all, please follow the steps below:
- Refresh the Bing AI Chat page. This will clear your current chat session and refresh your access to Bing AI Chat.
- Verify that you are signed in to your Microsoft Account.
- Check that your account is not signed out.
- If logged out, check the Keep signed in to keep your account active at all times.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies. This will delete any corrupted entry that’s causing the something went wrong error in Bing AI Chat.
With the above steps, you can fix the something went wrong error on Bing AI chat and continue with a new session in your browser. We highly recommend that you save your Bing AI conversations before clearing your chat since whenever you use the Broom button or clear the chat, it’s never recoverable.