You can save BING AI Chat conversations and keep track of your replies offline or when you need them most. In most cases, it’s difficult to send different prompts and receive the same answers on Bing AI Chat, so, saving a copy of each session is as important as using the AI tool itself.
For example, when you generate lines of code that form a certain software program you’re working on, it becomes very important to save Bing AI Chat conversations in every session you log in to.
By default, you can’t save Bing AI Chat Conversations using a direct button in the chat interface. This is because the tool is designed to be interactive and offer new information for every session you start. But just like ChatGPT, there are proven ways you can save Bing Chat conversations as described below.
Best ways to save Bing AI Chat Conversations
- Export Bing AI Chat Conversations in a PDF
You can export Bing AI Chat conversations in a PDF and save them for future reference and offline reading. Also, this is the best way to save your sessions with direct access and sharing capabilities to your data as below.
• Within your Bing AI Chat Session. Make sure you are done and ready to save the conversation.
• Press Control + P on Windows/Linux or Command + P on mac to open the Print dialog window. Alternatively, on your browser menu go to File and select Print from the drop-down menu. On a smartphone, long-tap (right-click) anywhere in the browser and select Print.
• Within the Print dialog window, click the Print drop-down option and select Save as a PDF.
• Click the Save button and select a folder where to save your Bing AI conversation.
• DONE: Go to your selected folder and verify that your PDF file is available.
- Auto-save Bing AI Chat Conversations in your browser with the Bing Chat History extension
The Bing Chat history extension is a browser add-on available for Bing AI Chat on Google Chrome. It auto-saves all Bing AI Chat conversations you have opened in your browser, and when you need a copy of the conversation offers a stress-free saving experience as below.
• Download and Install the Bing Chat History extension from the Google Chrome Web store.
• Once Installed, start a new Bing AI Chat conversation.
• Interact with Bing AI Chat and receive as many replies as you wish.
• Refresh your Bing AI window and make sure your current session is lost.
• Open the Bing Chat history addon from the extensions button in the top right corner.
• All auto-saved Bing AI Chat conversations are displayed in a new tab, to download a specific conversation, simply click the Download button to save it on your computer as a
• To save the conversation in markdown format, click the > symbol next to the conversation and select export .md.
• DONE: All Bing AI Chat conversations are auto-saved by the extension and you can choose to view them in your browser or download them in a
.md file on your computer.
- Save Bing AI Chat Conversations in multiple formats with the Bing Chat Save extension
The Bing Chat Save extension is a great addon available for both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome browsers. Since BING AI Chat mainly supports the Edge browser, it’s recommended to use the extension to save your Bing AI Chat conversations in multiple formats including
.mdas described below.
• Download and Install the Bing Chat Save extension from the Microsoft Edge store.
• Once Installed, click the addon from the Extensions button in the top right corner.
• Under Export Settings, select your default export method.
• Start a new Bing AI Chat browser tab.
• Find the new options added at the bottom right corner of your Bing AI Chat conversation.
• Click Export All to save your full Bing AI Chat conversation in your preset format.
• Also, you can click Preview to show how your saved Bing AI Chat conversation looks like on export.
• DONE: You can export your Bing AI Chat conversations as text files or images using the plugin.
The above 3 ways are our most proven ways to save a copy of Bing AI Chat conversations and access them offline in the downloads folder or selected target folder on a computer. This is a good way of making sure you have a copy of your data generated by AI instead of losing it each time you start a new session.