Infinix is officially joining the Televisions Market with a new series of Android powered Smart TVs. Pounding its success in production and distribution of budget-friendly mid-range Smartphones in Africa, Infinix is planning to extend its coverage map with a new line of Smart TVs.
Dubbed Infinix X1-series Smart TVs, the brand seeks to provide consumers with an elegant, intelligent, and crystal clear viewing experience. Though Infinix’s mother company “Transsion Holdings” runs Synix as its LED TVs arm, Infinix TVs will come with new branding and feature in-sight.
Apparently, X1 Series TVs will come with full Infinix branding denoting the brand’s official launch in the home entertainment lane. So, the company won’t be borrowing a Synix quality and production streak, but will ship new LED modes as the front-liner for all TVs once launched.
At the moment, Infinix has not shared any detailed information on the TV Series Panel quality, HDR support, supported resolutions, Android version, and retail pricing.
Expected to launch in September alongside the Infinix Zero 8, the inaugural Infinix X1 TVs will launch in two sizes; 43Inch and 32Inch versions with a rumored S-series also in the pipeline.
By the current Smart TVs pricing structure which has continued to meet new bears with the emergence of budget-centric brands like Hisense, Skyworth, Changhong among others. Nonetheless, here is a breakdown of what has been revealed so far:
- Expected to Launch on 7th September in Kenya and later Uganda, Nigeria
- Infinix Smart TVs will have two brand-lines, S and X series
- There are two sizes: 43-inch and 32-inch versions.
- They’ll run with inbuilt Chromecast capabilities and the latest Android version for Smart TVs
- Will have dedicated accessibility for Infinix Zero 8 Smartphones and future releases