MTN Uganda Introduces new WORK From Home Internet bundles
In a bid to fight against the widespread of Corona Virus and enable customers in quarantine to have full access to the Internet during business hours. MTN Uganda has introduced a new Work from Home Internet bundle that allows customers to buy 1GB at UGX 2,000 valid from 9am to 5pm.
While announcing the new Data offer, the MTN Uganda CEO Mr. Wim Vanhelleputte inked the telco’s efforts to fight Corona virus on every path together with its customers.
Through an e-press conference held online on the MTN Facebook Page, the new Work from Home bundles went live as the telco further inked their support model towards the fight against Corona Virus in Uganda.
Activating an MTN Work from Home Internet Bundle
To activate a work from Home Internet bundle, you need to note that the bundle can only be used from 9am to 5pm daily, and payments made via Mobile Money. You can then dial *150*19# to activate the bundle.
- Dial *150*19#
- Select Buy Bundle (To buy for your Number)
- Or: Buy for Another (To recharge for another number)
- Confirm Payment Via Mobile Money
- DONE: Enjoy your 1GB for as low as UGX 2,000
Via the MY MTN APP:
- Login to the App
- Click Buy and Select Data
- Click Work From Home
- Select 1GB Work from Home
- Choose who you’re buying for (Me ‘your number’ by default)
- Click Continue and confirm with your Mobile Money PIN
At the moment, MTN has only made a 1GB at 2,000/= offer for the new Work from Home bundles, but we expect the Yello telco to spice up the bundle as demand rises, and if a competitive offer from Airtel__which may copy the strategy__ rises.