TECNO Camon 17 is the latest smartphone making rounds in rumor circles, the device is expected to launch with Android 11 and a Helio G70 gaming processor as its key internals. Succeeding the TECNO Camon 16 which launched late last year, the Camon 17 will be one to watch with its upgrades headlined by Android 11 which left the launchpad in September 2020 and serves as the latest OS Android-powered devices.
Comparatively, we expect the TECNO Camon 17 to come in different models as its predecessor. In 2020, the Camon 16 launched with Camon 16 Premier, Camon 16 Pro, and Camon 16s variants. Likely, the Camon 15 as well came in 3 models, the base Camon 15, Camon 15 Air, and the Camon 15 Premier with a pop-up selfie camera as its key feature.
However, as per leaked information about the Camon 17, the device is expected to be the lowest on specs as compared to its 2020 predecessors. This means, the smartphone may ship upgrades in the Operating system, Chipset, Storage, and other internal features, but may lie behind the Camon 16 Premier which currently rocks as the best performance variant in the series.
Well, leaked specifications point to a punch-hole display with an HD 720 * 1600 pixels resolution, a fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm headphone jack, and a 5000mAh inbuilt battery as features to watch out on the inaugural 2021 Camon series release.
Camon 17 Specs we expect once launched
- The Camon 17 will equip a MediaTek Helio G70 Processor
- 6GB RAM is expected to boost the device with great performance
- A Punch hole display notch will be guided by a 6Inch 720*1600pixels screen
- The Camon 17 will run Android 11 straight out of the box and the first TECNO release to run the operating system
- The device will have a rear-end fingerprint sensor with face unlock support to the front
- An Inbuilt 5000mAh battery will be supported with an 18W fast charging port
- A 3.5mm headphone jack is expected to be present
At the moment, the first Camon 17 renders have not been uploaded, but in comparison with its predecessor – the Camon 16, we don’t expect significant changes in the design since both devices sport the same display and battery capacity.
But with Android 11, the smartphone will be the first TECNO Mobile release to ship the latest version of Android which makes it one to consider adding on a midrange shopping budget. More so, with 6GB RAM, the device could troll new performance levels as revealed through an FCC document and Google Play Console. For now, we expect the Camon17 to launch in April 2021.