MTN Uganda has for the past few weeks inked re-development plots for its Website and this has come into effect today (4th November 2019) as a fresh new copy of the Website replaces the telco’s URL at www.mtn.co.ug
Excitingly the revamped website once again ships back the brand’s dynamic user interface that has an intuitive design and a catalog of full detailed information about the telco’s products and services.
Among these, the telco’s Tidal service and the resurrected Gaga promotion occupy the homepage slider bits as retailed devices are shortlisted under the Personal tier off the main menu bar.
The revamped Website Main menu houses a total of 6 Main categories summing up the drop-down equation with at least 6 dropdown options for each of the following main menu Items
- Personal _> For Individual subscribers
- Business -> For MTN Business customers/ subscribers
- MTN Momo -> For Mobile Money services and faqs
- Careers -> MTN”s Shortlisted Jobs and call for applicants
- Our Impact -> Story of MTN’s CSR Campaigns and Sponsorships
- About MTN -> Information about the telco’s local and Global Operations
What Changes on the MTN Uganda Website
Unlike the Old Website that had a scent of Microsoft’s server site ASP Net server-side programming language. The new revamped copy is a more dynamic blend of HTML and CSS tweaks crafted to make the Website simpler, fast and well detailed for all user classes
Off the HomePage, the 4 main service buttons (Personal, Business, Momo, Play) together with 2 midsized buttons (Download MYMTN App and MTN Pulse) allow every user to access any service they wish to, without flexing to the Website’s sitemap.