Airtel Voice Bundles deliver more talk time on your phone at prices much cheaper than the telco’s one rate of 2/= per second. Luckily, all voice bundles are accessible via a single shortcode that features daily, weekly, and monthly packages.
By Dialling *149# you get access to the full Airtel Uganda voice bundles menu with My Pakalast leading a 10 options list. From the list, you can access bundles that expire after 24hours, 30 minutes, 7days, or even 90days depending on the package.
For daily bundles, you can buy talk time minutes from as low as UGX 500, with the maximum offer raving at UGX 5,000 in this tier. Weekly offers range from UGX 2,000 for 45minutes to UGX 6,000 for 225 minutes.
Monthly bundles offers range from UGX 5,000 for 125 mins to 75,000 for 3600 mins. But unlike, the base daily, weekly, and monthly tiers, My Pakalast bundles differ per customer depending on an account’s usage.
How to Buy Airtel Voice Bundles
- Dial *149#
- Select your Preferred bundle’ type (Daily,Weekly, Monthly, etc)
- Then, choose a preferred offer (E.G Pakalast 30mins @1000/=
- Select Payment method (airtime or Mobile Money)
- Done: Your Voice Bundle will be loaded to your account
Buying an Airtel Voice Bundle for Another Number
- Dial *149#
- Select Option 7 (Option 7) or *149*7#
- Select Preferred Bundle Type (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, etc)
- Then, choose a preferred offer (E.g Kawa 10mins @500/=)
- Enter Receipt’s Number (The one you’re buying for)
- Elect Payment Method
- Done: Once payment is made, the Voice bundle will be sent
List Airtel Voice Bundles
|30 (Tooti,expires in 30mins)||800/=|
|750 (2 weeks)||10,000/=|
|3600 (90 Days)||75,000/=|
Away from the regular voice bundles, Voice Bundle combos like Kyabise combos, Zaweze and My Pakalast bundles feature Voice + SMS + Data Combos, to allow your to do more for less.
Airtel Voice + Data + SMS Combos
Night Bundles (10pm -6am)
|20 (Paka Night)||300/=|
Airtel International Call Bundles
How to Buy Airtel International Minutes
- Dial *149#.
- Select Option 9 (Others).
- Then Select Option 3 (International Bundles).
- Choose Destination Country (e.g East Africa).
- Confirm country.
- Then, select an Offer (E.g 10mins at 2,800/=).
- Chose payment method (Airtime or Mobile Money).
- Done: Your International Call bundle will be loaded to your Account.
East Africa (Kenya,Rwanda,SouthSudan)
US/Asia (US/Canada, India, China, Malaysia, S.Korea, Singapore, Hongkong )
Europe /South Asia (UK, Germany, Pakistan, Thailand, Sweden, Denmark, Japan, Australia, N.Ireland, Indonesia)
Africa (Nigeria, Namibia)
So, just like the way MTN and Africell have voice bundles tailored under daily, weekly, monthly, and International tiers. It’s the same way, Airtel has Voice bundles that periodically change as per the business environment.
Please allow us to access my Airtel app with data from other subscribers,,am really giving up on loading voice bundles for Airtel if that is not sorted